Linear Heat Sealer F900 - Horizontal (Steel)
- Digital Control
- 12mm Wide Seal
- Vertical and horizontal operation
- Stainless Steel construction
- Extremely easy to use
- Dual-orientation system includes vertical and horizontal conversion kits. Can be used both as a horizontal and as a vertical ( universal version )
Equipped with PID digital temperature controller, for bag materials that require very precise sealing parameters. Makes strong, professional-looking airtight seals like those made by costly high-speeda automatic systems. Seals thermoplastic materials including Polyethylene (PE), Poly-propylene (PP), BoPET (ie. Mylar), and heat-sealable laminations and cellulose (ie. Cellophane). Capable of speeds of up to 54 1 ft/min (16 mt/min), depending on product/bag seal characteristics. Non-stick woven PTFE-type guide belts.
Heat sealers are available in two version:
1. Universal - operation available in vertical and horizontal position.
2. Horizontal - operation available only in horizontal position.
Sealing speed: 0-12 m/min
Sealing width: 6-12 mm
Temperature range: 0-300°C
Single layer film max thickness: <0.08mm
Conveyor max loading weight: 3kg
Machine size (LxWxH): 800x400x305mm