Newsletter service regulations effective as of 17.12.2021 year.
1. Pursuant to Article 8 (1) of the Act of 18 July 2002 on electronic services (Journal of Laws 2013, item 1422), Coffee Tools Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Sportowa 2D, 64-930 Szydłowo, entered in the register of entrepreneurs under number NIP PL7642702090 , REGON 386738755, phone number: +48783239067; hereinafter referred to as the Service Provider, defines in these Terms and Conditions the principles of using the Newsletter service.
2. Before expressing consent to use the Newsletter service, the content of these Terms and Conditions shall be carefully read.
3. Within the Newsletter service the Service Provider shall send information in the form of an electronic letter (email) via email to the email address indicated by the User. The Newsletter service shall be free of charge for an indefinite period of time or until the User resigns from the Newsletter service or until termination of the Newsletter service by the Service Provider, which may take place at any time.
4. Newsletter contains information about the offer of the Service Provider and its cooperating entities, products and services
and cooperating entities, products and services, current promotions, information on opening new shops and other information concerning the Service Provider and cooperating entities, including opinions, contests, events, news, etc.
5. Each Newsletter contains:
- information about the Personal Data Administrator as the sender of the Newsletter,
- filled in field "Subject" defining the content of the Newsletter,
- possibility to resign from Newsletter service.
6. Using Newsletter service is conditioned on the User having a computer or other multimedia device with access to the Internet, any web browser and on the User having an active electronic mail account (e-mail).
7. The Newsletter service shall be ordered by the User by performing the following registration actions on the website https://cmsale.com:
- entering the correct electronic mail address (e-mail address) of the User in the form, placed on the website https://cmsale.com,
- pressing (clicking) on the "Sign up" button,
- logging in by the User at the electronic mail address (e-mail) given in the form,
- consent to the processing of personal data and marketing communications, as well as to the sending of commercial information to the e-mail address indicated by the User in the form. The content of this consent is included in an automatic e-mail message sent by the Service Provider to the e-mail address provided in the form,
- to acquaint oneself with the content of these Terms and Conditions as a reference https://cmsale.com/privacy-policy in an automatic e-mail message sent by the Service Provider to the e-mail address provided in the form,
- Clicking the registration confirmation link included in the automatic e-mail sent by the Service Provider.
8. Pressing (clicking) on the registration confirmation link results in the User's electronic mail address (e-mail) being used from that moment on for the purpose of Newsletter service provision.
9. Entering the User's electronic mail address (email) in the form during registration operations shall be necessary to provide the Newsletter service. Providing additional personal data in the form shall be at the discretion of the User, and their processing shall be subject to the User's consent. Such data shall be used to determine the User profile and allow customisation of the Newsletter content to the User's needs.
10. The User may resign from the Newsletter service at any time, without stating a reason and without bearing costs Newsletter service by clicking on the link placed in the footer of each Newsletter, selecting the "here" button in the sentence "If you do not want to receive similar messages in the future click here".
11. Stopping the sending of information to the given e-mail address takes place immediately and is signalled by a message confirming the operation.
12. Complaints concerning Newsletter service may be submitted:
- by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- by phone at +48783239067
- The notification of complaint shall include in particular: description of the matter which the complaint concerns, electronic mail (e-mail) address provided during registration for the Newsletter service and electronic mail (e-mail) address or traditional correspondence address to which a reply to the complaint is to be sent,
- The complaint will be investigated and responded to within 14 days from the date of receipt of the application by the Service Provider, unless otherwise provided by law. The User will be informed about the way of considering the complaint in accordance with the data specified in the complaint application.
13. These Regulations are available free of charge on the website https://cmsale.com in a form that allows obtaining, reproducing and recording the content of these Regulations by means of teleinformatic system, which is used by the User.