Eureka Zenith 65 NEO - Matt Black
Perfect for demanding baristas and professional use in busy cafes and bars. Recommended as an espresso grinder.
Zenith has been created as a result of long-term analyses and research. Eureka managed to make a grinder that sets a new standard for ergonomics and durability.
- High Speed Grind Dispersion. The "High Speed" label marks those grinders able to reach highly reduced dispensing time.
- Stepless Micrometric Regulation System - assures incomparable setting precision and saving of time and coffee.
- ACE - Anti-Clumps & Electrostaticity System ensures an incomparable cleanliness and dose consistency.
- All-purpose fork is ideal for any kind of portafilter and allows barista to accomplish other operations during the grinding phase.
- "High Speed" Maintenance - Handy and easy maintenance operations.
- Die-cast aluminium body.
|Voltage||220 - 230 V / 50|
|Hopper capacity||1.2 Kg|
|Burrs||Ø65 mm - Stainless steel|
||Micrometric regulator; grinding time on TFT display|
|Power / RPM||280 W / 1370RPM|
|Productivity||2.8 - 3.8 g / s|