Kruve Sifter Plus Bean Silver
10 BEAN and 5 GRIND Sieves, perfect for those that Brew and Roast their own coffee.
Now with a FREE BREWLER a handy stainless steel measuring tool that lets you quickly reference the size of green beans and coffee grind.
Features and Benefits
Accurate coffee recipes - Replicate recipes with confidence, measuring your grind size in quantifiable micron units.
- Green bean grading - the 10 Bean sieves are perfect for home roasters or professionals for sorting and grading green coffee beans.
Precise grinder calibration - Get the most out of your grinder. Quantify arbitrary numbers on a dial or vague settings like “Fine, Medium, Coarse”.
Consistent grind size - Refine your grind for greater consistency and use only the size of particles that you want for a truly even extraction.
Versatile - Works with any brew method or grinder, optimized for 1-4 cups of coffee (10-80g of grounds).
Beautiful and durable - Designed using long-lasting quality materials, which complement your kitchen.
Easy to clean - Simply rinse under warm water.
- BONUS BREWLER - No more guessing or referencing sea salt, the BREWLER finally puts a measurable number next to Fine, Medium, and Coarse.
- KRUVE Sifter body with bamboo lid
- 5 GRIND Sieves (Sizes: 300, 500, 800, 1100, and 1400μm)
- 10 BEAN Sieves (Sizes: 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20/64")
- 15 slot aluminium sieve holder
- BONUS stainless steel BREWLER
- Shipping weight: 900g
- Dimensions: 20x18x10cm
- Sieve: indicates the nominal hole diameter
- Units: micrometer (um)
- Tolerances: +/- 20um
- Sifter Body is made of anodized aluminium
- Sifter Lid is made from natural bamboo